Monday 22nd April 2013
Finally, I have the motivation to get cracking with this diet, it's taken a while, but I'm good to go! It all started a few weeks back, when for the first time, I actually felt like I was overweight. I know I have been for a long time, but never really felt like it was a problem, and then came the moment when I pretty much physically exhausted simply lifting myself of the sofa.
In the past I have tried the Cambridge Diet, and Weightwatchers, but nothing has really ever proved to work, so I have decided I am going to go it alone.
Back to basics time, back to walking, running and cycling, and I will track the progress on this blog as I attempt to achieve the following goals in 2013.
Weight Loss Goal - 40lbs
2 x 10K runs
1 x Half Marathon
It won't be easy, particularly with maintaining motivation during some anticipated tough days ahead, and in the last few months it's really got to me to be honest, so this will most definitely not be easy.
I will keep a weekly update via this blog which I am hoping will maintain my enthusiasm to reach my target and goals, so watch this space.
Thanks for reading, and wish me luck :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment